The First Annual CABA Auction
The price structure for the auction will be as follows:
- Consignment Fee $850. $250 per lot non-refundable down payment due upon sale slot verbal confirmation.
- The commission will be 10% on sales, and 10% of the reserve price on no-sales with a minimum commission of $550.
Both male and female entries will be accepted. Consignors may enter multiple consignments. Entries will be selected by Celebrity sales on the basis of overall marketability.
REQUIRED HEALTH DOCUMENTS (Health Requirements)
READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY! FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH ANY OF THE REQUIREMENTS BELOW MAY RESULT IN DENIAL OF ENTRY TO THE VENUE, EXPULSION FROM SHOW/SALE AND POSSIBLE QUARANTINE BY THE STATE OF OREGON.
- All alpacas must be micro-chipped and ARI registered. All alpacas shall be identified on all health documents by their micro-chip number. BVD TESTING REQUIRED.
- According to AOA rules, all alpacas entered in or present at all AOA Certified shows must be negative for BVDV by a PCR or VI lab test and said negative results shall be indicated on the Certificate of Veterinary Inspection (CVI) (Health Papers). Following are the test requirements for the state of OREGON: All animals shall be accompanied by a Certificate of Veterinary Inspection (CVI). All alpacas are to be listed with their corresponding micro-chip numbers.
- All Sale consignors must provide a Pre-Purchase exam (form supplied by Celebrity Sales) to be completed by a licensed veterinarian with 30 days of the auction.