23rd ANNUAL FUTURITY SHOW & SALE THE NATION'S HIGHEST AVERAGING CONSIGNMENT SALE FOR THE PAST 13 YEARS RUNNING!!
Over the past twenty-three years the Futurity Auction has gained the reputation of being the place North America’s top alpaca breeders offer their best alpacas for sale, and where breeders from around the world come to buy those alpacas. It is America’s longest running auction, and is held in an ideal location in the center of the nation, (Kansas City), at a time of year when the alpacas can be kept in full fleece, and look their very best, and this year with Easter the weekend following Futurity, farms from across te nation can participate without hurrying to attend another show the next weekend!
In 2019 the Huacaya sale average was $16,370, with a sale percentage of 80%. From 2016 to 2018, huacayas in the Futurity Auction have sold at an average price of $14,785, with an average 75% sale percentage.
While we are very proud of those numbers, we believe that with the help of breeders like you, we can work together to even better demonstrate the true strength of the upper end of the alpaca market! When you are accepted to consign to this year’s auction you will receive all of the following:
- A full page in our updated sale catalog with up to four inset images for each of your consignments.
- A quarter page farm profile with your logo, ahead of the lot pages each in the sale catalog.
- The option to purchase a full-page ad in front of the lot pages in the catalog for $250.
- Most significantly, you will automatically have the right to the same number of lots in the next year’s auction, for your own farm, OR you may offer one of your slots to a customer/client to continue to receive all these benefits and to receive the lowest consignment fee available.
- As in the past, the sale will be will be heavily marketed with our signature “color group” emails, and the physical catalog will be distributed to our entire U.S. mailing list, and the electronic version will be emailed and available to alpaca breeders world-wide.
- We have committed to the Alpaca Owners Association to again sponsor the welcome packets at the National Show which gives us the opportunity to distribute the sale catalog at the National Show. (We did this last year, and it had fantastic results.)
- In order to have the catalog at the National Show, and in the mail nation-wide at the ideal time, we will need your entries completed by February 14, 2020.
- Our goal is to put together a FANTASTIC sale for the alpaca industry.
The price structure for the auction will be as follows:
- One consignment $1,450, two consignments $2,800, three consignments $4,000, and four consignments for $5,000.
- The commission will be 10% on sales, and 8.5% of the reserve price on no-sales with a minimum commission of $600.
- Consign a 2016 -2018 Futurity Color or Futurity Reserve Color Champion, receive $200 discount* on your entry fee.
- Consign a Color Champion or Reserve Color Championfrom any 2017-2019 AOA Show and receive a $100 discount* on your entry fee.
Both male and female entries will be accepted. Consignors may enter multiple consignments. Entries will be selected by Celebrity sales on the basis of overall marketability. *Discounts fine print - Only one incentive credit per alpaca. Discounts based on acceptance into auction by Celebrity Sales. Entry fees will be payable upon acceptance.
THE NATION'S HIGHEST AVERAGING CONSIGNMENT SALE FOR THE PAST 14 YEARS RUNNING!! THIS WILL BE THE CONSIGNMENT EVENT OF 2020! By choosing Celebrity Sales' Futurity Sale, you can feel confident knowing your consignment is part of America's most successful, most prestigious, longest running, consignment auction!
REQUIRED HEALTH DOCUMENTS (Health Requirements)
READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY! FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH ANY OF THE REQUIREMENTS BELOW MAY RESULT IN DENIAL OF ENTRY TO THE VENUE, EXPULSION FROM SHOW/SALE AND POSSIBLE QUARANTINE BY THE STATE OF MISSOURI.
- All alpacas must be micro-chipped and ARI registered. All alpacas shall be identified on all health documents by their micro-chip number. BVD TESTING REQUIRED.
- According to AOA rules, all alpacas entered in or present at all AOA Certified shows must be negative for BVDV by a PCR or VI lab test and said negative results shall be indicated on the Certificate of Veterinary Inspection (CVI) (Health Papers). Following are the test requirements for the state of MISSOURI: All animals shall be accompanied by a Certificate of Veterinary Inspection (CVI). All alpacas are to be listed with their corresponding micro-chip numbers.
- All Sale consignors must provide a Pre-Purchase exam (form supplied by Celebrity Sales) to be completed by a licensed veterinarian with 30 days of the auction.